Types of Membership:
Senior – $40 annually
Junior – $10 annually
(At least 9 years of age, up to 16.)
Life & Honorary (See Club By-Laws for details)
Benefits of Club Membership
Discounted entry fees for Club events.
Use of Club grounds & facilities.
Free Members Weekend.
Access to information about other trail riding groups’ events.
Clinics on various horse-related topics.
How to Join The Grafton Trail Riders
1. Contact one of our members:
Mark Wehnau (518) 674-4063
2. Click below to download a GTR Application for Membership form.
Please do not email your completed appliction! It MUST be presented at a membership meeting, along with your dues!
3. Ask a member to sponsor you.
4. Check the Calendar of Events to find out when meetings are scheduled.
5. Plan to attend a club meeting to meet club members and present your Application. (Mailed applications will not be accepted)
6. Your Application will be discussed and voted on at that meeting.
- Exit The NYS Thruway at Exit 23
- Go North on I-787 to the exit for Troy (Route 7 East).
- Go East on Route 7 (Hoosick Street) through the City of Troy & Town of Center Brunswick.
- Take a right on Route 278 East.
- Take a left on Route 2 East.
- Follow Route 2 approximately 7.3 miles to the Grafton Lakes State Park.
- The entrance to the club grounds is the second driveway on the right just past the Park Entrance (approx. 3/10 mile).
- There is a blue street sign – Trail Riders Way – where you enter the long driveway to the clubhouse *WE ASK THAT YOU BE COURTEOUS AND DRIVE SLOWLY WHEN ENTERING OR EXITING THE GROUNDS*